“Speech is power: speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
When hiring an expert for your case, it is essential that the expert have extensive experience with providing expert testimony both in court for trial and at depositions. At Valuation Forensics, expert testimony is the cornerstone of our practice and the primary focus of all work we perform.
Every step of our engagement in your case is taken with the end result in mind of providing testimony at trial. While we hope that your case does not go to trial, it is important that we design our procedures as if it will be.
The following is a partial list of services we offer to our clients relating to expert testimony:
- Expert testimony at trial regarding business valuation
- Expert testimony at trial regarding our findings from forensic accounting investigations
- Expert testimony at trial about taxation issues
- Expert testimony at trial regarding income available for support purposes
- Expert testimony at trial about hidden income and tax fraud
- Expert testimony at depositions
- Preparation for our client (the attorney) of potential deposition questions for an opposing expert.
- Preparation for our client (the attorney) of potential cross-examination questions for an opposing expert.
- Appearance in court as a rebuttal witness
- Preparation of a detailed technical critique of an opposing expert’s report for use by our client at trial.