Divorce financial consulting with an experienced specialist in this area can make a significant difference to the outcome of your case. Through years of experience providing divorce financial consulting and calculations to attorneys and their clients, we are able to assist you with your case in ways that many attorneys have not contemplated prior to seeing our work.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the analysis they need to optimize their financial situation and to make better, more informed decisions.
The following is a list of the divorce financial consulting services we provide:
- Preparation of preliminary income analysis memorandum for use in court as support for establishing a temporary support order.
- Review and analysis of investments and consultations relating to property division.
- Preparation of an analysis of the after tax disposable income for each party under various support scenarios.
- Utilization of our proprietary financial models to calculate the optimal allocation of support between alimony and child support in order to maximize the disposable income to the overall family unit.
- Consultation regarding the tax and financial implications of various settlement options.
- Conversion of all assets to their tax-affected values in order to obtain an economically equitable division of assets.
- Consultation regarding the compensation structure of an individual’s employment and relevant considerations for support purposes.
- Analysis and consultation of various types of compensation and assets including vested and non-vested options, RSUs, PSUs, Phantom Stock plans and other unique securities to ensure that all income and assets are treated properly.
- Utilization of our years of experience to propose various settlement options relating to financial assets and income in order to achieve an equitable result.
- Review of documents to ensure that assets and/or income items are not overlooked.
- Expert opinion on income available to business owners.
- Analysis of the financial aspects of settlement proposals presented by the opposing party.
- Review of motions prepared by opposing counsel and identification of financial flaws and inconsistencies for use in an opposition to the motion.